As part of the Hypercolor® Collection this color changing Thinking Putty® is heat sensitive, meaning it starts one color and changes to another through heat transfer. The more you play the more the color will change!
Thinking Putty® helps build hand and finger strength through a fabulous tactile play experience with unique, unexpected properties and provides relaxing, yet stimulating interaction for anyone with sensory integration issues.
Crazy Aaron’s putty is non-toxic, won’t dry out, and won’t leave a sticky or slippery residue on your fingers, so it’s great for stretching, molding, bouncing, tearing, popping and playing by kids and adults alike.
- Collection: Hypercolor®
- Includes tin with 1/5 lb. (3.2 oz) of putty
- Color: Deep space blue that changes to ultraviolet purple and cosmic pink
- Features: Stretchable, Sculptable, Soft Texture
- Materials: Non-toxic silicone
- Ages: 3+
- ⚠️Warning: Choking Hazard. Contains Small Parts
- Never dries out
- Proudly made in the USA
- Manufactured with the help of exceptional individuals challenged with disabilities